A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Guy shoots self and wants something to drink

Guy shoots self and wants something to drink

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Guy shoots self and wants something to drink

Postby dreamer54110 on December 7th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Dream: I dreamed about being in my old highschool at a theater. I had some kind of toy that was making sounds. Some female authority figure seemed angry. I took the batteries out of the toy/toll and it was still running and making sounds. The agitated female authority complained about me to some man that was next to her. He got so aggarvated that he shot and killed her. He looked like he had deep remorse as his life was now over. I tried to comfort him and ask if he wanted something to drink. He seemed to perk up a little and wanted a diet coke. I went to something like a food hall and saw several arcade games and some beverage vending machines. I couldn't find a diet coke and relayed that back to the man and he said that he wanted a drink called '30 people'. I then went to look for it.

Significant Life Events: Just trying to get work done and make my family happy.

Background: WOrking in a new job. Also living away from my wife and daughter from a previous marriage.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, but I have had anxiety problems in the past.

Feelings About People: The woman scared me because I felt like punishment would happen to me for the disruption of the toy, but I don't recall wanting her to die. I felt no pain when she died. I felt sorry for the man though and sincerely wanted to do whatever i could for him.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: First time that I recall. But I did dream about a fighter jet that dropped a bomb and I had to climb up a mountain the night before.
dreamer54110
Dream Lover

Re: Guy shoots self and wants something to drink

Postby chase on April 25th, 2018, 7:46 pm

Dreams looks work related. You have symbolism for "female authority" complaining and then needing get something done for someone. Can't what is asked at first (diet coke) and then have to go get something called 30 people." You mention you fear scared of punishment from this female authority in the dream. That could reflect fear of being fired from your new job?

What's going on in your job? Biggest problems or what you are most focused on?

dreamer54110 wrote:Dream: I dreamed about being in my old highschool at a theater. I had some kind of toy that was making sounds. Some female authority figure seemed angry. I took the batteries out of the toy/toll and it was still running and making sounds. The agitated female authority complained about me to some man that was next to her. He got so aggarvated that he shot and killed her. He looked like he had deep remorse as his life was now over. I tried to comfort him and ask if he wanted something to drink. He seemed to perk up a little and wanted a diet coke. I went to something like a food hall and saw several arcade games and some beverage vending machines. I couldn't find a diet coke and relayed that back to the man and he said that he wanted a drink called '30 people'. I then went to look for it.

Significant Life Events: Just trying to get work done and make my family happy.

Background: WOrking in a new job. Also living away from my wife and daughter from a previous marriage.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, but I have had anxiety problems in the past.

Feelings About People: The woman scared me because I felt like punishment would happen to me for the disruption of the toy, but I don't recall wanting her to die. I felt no pain when she died. I felt sorry for the man though and sincerely wanted to do whatever i could for him.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: First time that I recall. But I did dream about a fighter jet that dropped a bomb and I had to climb up a mountain the night before.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion