A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Repeated dreams about boys i've talked to in the past

Repeated dreams about boys i've talked to in the past

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Repeated dreams about boys i've talked to in the past

Postby dreamer54109 on December 7th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Dream: Well the first dream is about the guy I still like and him having a girlfriend. I was walking down a street and I saw him through a window with his new girlfriend laying in bed. I remember feeling really sad because I see that as a sign of him moving on? Maybe?
The next dream is about this other guy I've talked to before. I don't miss him at all though, nor do I still think about him. In the dream he was working in Home Depot, and I was sitting on a table with my friends. He came and my friend moved over so he could sit next to me. He put his arm around me then we started to make out. I remember liking the feeling, but when I woke up I was really confused considering I don't even talk to him anymore, and I don't miss him.
The next dream was about this other guy I use to talk to. I use to like him a lot in the past, but not anymore, I don't even think about him. In the dream I remember us either being at his house or my house. He was trying to put me on with his friend, but I refused. He then took me out to eat tacos.
The next dream was with the same guy from the first dream, the guy I still like, and we were going up the stairs in our school going to class. And I remember it being so easy to talk to him in the dream. Also, instead of him having his curly hair, he had a buzzcut. After talking to him I remember him saying to me to not stop talking to him that I'm a really good friend. But we don't even talk in real life.
I had another dream after this with another guy I use to talk to but I don't exactly remember what happened in this one.

Significant Life Events: I've been craving the feeling of liking someone again, and them liking me back.
I've been fine, but i've had dreams i've talked to in the past for a week straight now. It's not that I miss them. There's one specific one that I do miss though.

Background: I am a junior in high school. I'm 16. Female. Hispanic.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: With the guy I still like, I obviously still like him, and every time I see him I feel my heart drop a little. We use to date in April for only a month, but then he decided to stop talking to me. It's been 8 months since then, and we awkwardly just pass each other in the halls.
The rest of the guys in my dream are just passed guys I've talked to. I don't really think about them anymore so I have no feelings for any of them.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened last week and one or two days this week.
dreamer54109
Dream Lover

Re: Repeated dreams about boys i've talked to in the past

Postby chase on April 25th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Hello,

All these dreams look like you are having issues getting over the guy you like. Are you certain that he is with another girl? 8 months is a long time to hope for another chance. See the symbolism of this guy's new girl in a bed. Beds symbolize accepting something as it is or not doing anything about it. This guy having another girl in bed may reflect his comfort with another girl he isn't going to break up with.

Second dream you talk to a guy you use to like in the past, but not anymore while enjoying tacos. That could reflect being over this guy and enjoying talking about him or being near him???

In another dream you like talking to this guy, but then stop and become friends. That may reflect your awareness of yourself liking him a lot of accepting being friends.

Dreams look like they are all pointing to issues getting over this guy 100% completely if you aren't going to seriously pursue him. They are hinting that you "can't get him out of your head."

dreamer54109 wrote:Dream: Well the first dream is about the guy I still like and him having a girlfriend. I was walking down a street and I saw him through a window with his new girlfriend laying in bed. I remember feeling really sad because I see that as a sign of him moving on? Maybe?

The next dream is about this other guy I've talked to before. I don't miss him at all though, nor do I still think about him. In the dream he was working in Home Depot, and I was sitting on a table with my friends. He came and my friend moved over so he could sit next to me. He put his arm around me then we started to make out. I remember liking the feeling, but when I woke up I was really confused considering I don't even talk to him anymore, and I don't miss him.

The next dream was about this other guy I use to talk to. I use to like him a lot in the past, but not anymore, I don't even think about him. In the dream I remember us either being at his house or my house. He was trying to put me on with his friend, but I refused. He then took me out to eat tacos.

The next dream was with the same guy from the first dream, the guy I still like, and we were going up the stairs in our school going to class. And I remember it being so easy to talk to him in the dream. Also, instead of him having his curly hair, he had a buzzcut. After talking to him I remember him saying to me to not stop talking to him that I'm a really good friend. But we don't even talk in real life.

I had another dream after this with another guy I use to talk to but I don't exactly remember what happened in this one.

Significant Life Events: I've been craving the feeling of liking someone again, and them liking me back.
I've been fine, but i've had dreams i've talked to in the past for a week straight now. It's not that I miss them. There's one specific one that I do miss though.

Background: I am a junior in high school. I'm 16. Female. Hispanic.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: With the guy I still like, I obviously still like him, and every time I see him I feel my heart drop a little. We use to date in April for only a month, but then he decided to stop talking to me. It's been 8 months since then, and we awkwardly just pass each other in the halls.
The rest of the guys in my dream are just passed guys I've talked to. I don't really think about them anymore so I have no feelings for any of them.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened last week and one or two days this week.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion