A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Cat

Cat

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Cat

Postby dreamer54107 on December 7th, 2017, 10:59 am

Dream: There was a teenage boy on the roof of an apartment building. He held a fairly large cat which had some white in it--but also had some color of other kinds. A pretty cat.
The boy held the cat at the edge of the roof of the building, set it on the ledge, shot the cat in the abdomen (which I saw the bullet hole very clearly--no real blood), then pushed the cat over the ledge. It fell several floors down into a square opening designated for the dumpster. I was the cat laying there dead. I thought that it was too bad the cat had to die. However, I wasn't overly grieved.

Significant Life Events: Getting my work done when there are so many pressing needs of others; one thing after the other in our family going south; struggling to regain health; my own sinfulness and God's mercy and grace are great; I have a wonderful, godly wife and marriage.

Background: Age 65, caucasian, pastor

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: It all seemed necessary--sadly. I didn't feel any animosity toward the teenager. I really didn't know him. I like cats, by the way.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night. Not a recurring dream.
dreamer54107
Dream Lover

Re: Cat

Postby chase on December 10th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Dreams sounds like you let go of something. Roof is the limit to how far you are taking a situation. Shooting the cat in the stomach and then pushing it off the roof sounds like you don't want something to resist or stand up to you again before you move on with your life. Like you want something broken or ruined with a serious decision to make sure it never comes back, but then question if it was too much?

What in your life do you feel is important to make efforts to make sure it doesn't come back or ever matter again? Or even thinking to yourself tha regret needing to be so serious about stopping something?

You say you have sinfulness. Have you had to deal with something secretly that you feel is a sin?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion