A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pregnancy

Postby dreamer54103 on December 7th, 2017, 2:45 am

Dream: I had a dream that I was pregnant and when asked about the father of the baby, i didn't know him and could not remember him. I even tried to mention the names of two friends I know but they were not the ones. What could this dream mean?

Significant Life Events: desire for a husband

Background: I am a Kenyan, 30 years and employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The lady who asked me was a stranger. I didn't recognize her.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This was yesterday night. I have dreamed of being pregnant before but not about the father of the baby.
dreamer54103
Dream Lover

Re: Pregnancy

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 9:43 pm

You say you have a desire for a husband. In the dream you are pregnant, but don't know who the father is. I wonder this dream reflects your eager readiness to have a relationship (baby) thinking you should have one already (can't remember him), but don't know who to date?

What are your thoughts?? Tell me more about your love life.

dreamer54103 wrote:Dream: I had a dream that I was pregnant and when asked about the father of the baby, i didn't know him and could not remember him. I even tried to mention the names of two friends I know but they were not the ones. What could this dream mean?

Significant Life Events: desire for a husband

Background: I am a Kenyan, 30 years and employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The lady who asked me was a stranger. I didn't recognize her.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This was yesterday night. I have dreamed of being pregnant before but not about the father of the baby.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion