A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death of favorite teacher at school

Death of favorite teacher at school

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death of favorite teacher at school

Postby dreamer54102 on December 6th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Dream: I was sitting next to my best friend in algebra, at her seat not mine which is in front of the teachers desk pretty much touching. I noticed my teacher was murdered which connected to a part before when either my mom or aunt (this took place at a cabin with a loft and a roomand the main level, on the main level I was set up with the pull out and my mom and Dad stayed in the loft with my sister, in the bedroom my two younger boy adopted African American cousins stayed with my aunt and uncle) mudered two people and it ended up being my mom so my dad Mom younger sister and I went to a motel and my mom and I stayed in a room together with one of the bodies the room was open with two twin beds with a lot of wood my dad and sister stayed in another room. Then back to school my teacher one of my favorites was sitting in his chair embalmed. My history teacher then came in and taught the class. People kept acting as if the regular teacher was there asking him questions which I had to remind them he was dead. My history teacher then laid my algebra teacher on the ground with his head under the desk. There was more but I can’t remember

Significant Life Events: Tests and papers in ELA and Sicence

Background: I am a girl in 8 th grade with all A’s and bad anxiety, I am 13, white, and a swimmer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I was sad about my algebra teacher as he is really funny and over a great teacher, he is also really old teaching at my school for over 30 years. My history teacher is nice he is also old but not as old. My mom and I have a okay relationship we do have our rough patches but as of right now we’re fine. My dad and I are close even though I can get in arguments with him. I can really hate my sister a lot.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred yesterday night and has never happened before
dreamer54102
Dream Lover

Re: Death of favorite teacher at school

Postby chase on December 7th, 2017, 5:25 pm

If you are totally focused on school i wonder if the death of one teacher and seeing that teacher laid to rest by another teacher is reflecting thoughts about one class making it difficult to focus on another class?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion