A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Feathers falling on me and around me from above. Golden beig

Feathers falling on me and around me from above. Golden beig

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Feathers falling on me and around me from above. Golden beig

Postby dreamer54101 on December 6th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Dream: I was standing, peaceful, all of a sudden feathers started to fall all around me, as if it were raining feathers. There were golden beige feathers, some had white in them, some were pure white. Medium to large. Feathers were gently falling, landing all around me I wide circle, they were everywhere, close to me. There were no other people. Sky was blue, clear, warm air, no noise, did not see any birds in the sky. Calm and peaceful atmosphere.

Significant Life Events: My future

Background: Caucasian, female, poet

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no others in the dream

Relationship Status: Divorced

When And How Often: Never had a dream like this before. Occurred 2 days ago, early early morning
dreamer54101
Dream Lover

Re: Feathers falling on me and around me from above. Golden

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 9:52 pm

You mention that your future is what is most on your mind, the most significant thing. Feathers are from birds. Birds transcend negativity or rise to enjoy freedom whenever they want. But, feathers are not birds. Just from a bird. You only think of transcendence or freedom with a feather. In your dream you have lots of feathers falling all around you. A clear, beautiful sky alone with calm peaceful atmosphere.

I wonder if the dream is saying that you are very comfortable (calm peaceful blue sky) about the ability to be free (feathers), but you aren't taking action?? Possibility to be free or think freely is all around you easily (feather falling on you), but you aren't being free. The dream is poking at you saying you think of it, but don't do it.

dreamer54101 wrote:Dream: I was standing, peaceful, all of a sudden feathers started to fall all around me, as if it were raining feathers. There were golden beige feathers, some had white in them, some were pure white. Medium to large. Feathers were gently falling, landing all around me I wide circle, they were everywhere, close to me. There were no other people. Sky was blue, clear, warm air, no noise, did not see any birds in the sky. Calm and peaceful atmosphere.

Significant Life Events: My future

Background: Caucasian, female, poet

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no others in the dream

Relationship Status: Divorced

When And How Often: Never had a dream like this before. Occurred 2 days ago, early early morning
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion