A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Relationship

Relationship

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Relationship

Postby dreamer54089 on December 6th, 2017, 5:58 am

Dream: I'm sitting in a restaurant. I see a female coworkers I used to wok with who transfer to another location. She's a young spanish girl very sweet always smiling. The group is wearing blue uniforms. One of my gay male friends is there as well. In walks the man I am interested in, he begins to talk and laugh with the group of coworks, I am watching from my seat at the booth. He begins to salsa dance everuined is lauging. I was about to get bis attention when I heard him say, 'I don't know about that, you have to ask my wife' I look over, there is a spanish lady standing unsmiling behind him. So they see me and come and take a table by the side of my booth. The tables have wHite table cloth on top, he has on blue. They sit and the waitress comes to take our order. The lady tells the waitress 'we are together,you can put hers (meaning me) on ours.' I am feeling angry,jealous but calm. I told the waitress, 'that's ok, I won't be staying I'm about to leave.' I don't leave at that time, everyone is talking, I'm observing, I notice the guy in intrested in his butt is odd shaped and ugly, his shirt raised up and I noticed boils or scares on his back. So I get up to leave, he stands and gives me an ackward hug and I tell him 'congratulations' and he says yeah 'congratulations on your criminal justice certificate' and that was the end.

Significant Life Events: Relationship of a friend. We both are good friends, very interested in each other, frustrated that relationship isn't progressive.

Background: 36, female, African American, dhs

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, never

Feelings About People: All the coworks in the dream are awesome, very sweet caring people. The spanish girl I don't work with any more but we had a great relationship, she used to always tell me and push me to talk to the guy im intrested in and always ask how was things, always being positive and supportive. My gay guy friend he is awesome, he also is supportive and always pushing for me and my guy of intrest to get together

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Dec 5, early morning. . Not reoccurring
dreamer54089
Dream Lover

Re: Relationship

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 10:23 pm

I'd guess that the dream is revealing your issues with asking this guy you like out or with confidence in him liking you as much as you him. You have both friends in the dream that you said give you confidence to ask this guy out. So that is a reflection of your feelings about being encourage to get closer to this guy. And then the end of the dream your crush with an odd shaped butt and problems with his body. I wonder if this is a reverse reflection of your feelings about yourself being good enough for this guy, or that something is wrong with the opportunity to ask this guy out?

Do you feel you never have the right opportunity to ask this guy?? Butts in dreams often represent a signal of interest. If the butt is misshapen than that could represent your feelings about not liking the opportunities to talk to your crush are turning out. Not enough alone time or never the perfect moment to talk?

dreamer54089 wrote:Dream: I'm sitting in a restaurant. I see a female coworkers I used to wok with who transfer to another location. She's a young spanish girl very sweet always smiling. The group is wearing blue uniforms. One of my gay male friends is there as well. In walks the man I am interested in, he begins to talk and laugh with the group of coworks, I am watching from my seat at the booth. He begins to salsa dance everuined is lauging. I was about to get bis attention when I heard him say, 'I don't know about that, you have to ask my wife' I look over, there is a spanish lady standing unsmiling behind him. So they see me and come and take a table by the side of my booth. The tables have wHite table cloth on top, he has on blue. They sit and the waitress comes to take our order. The lady tells the waitress 'we are together,you can put hers (meaning me) on ours.' I am feeling angry,jealous but calm. I told the waitress, 'that's ok, I won't be staying I'm about to leave.' I don't leave at that time, everyone is talking, I'm observing, I notice the guy in intrested in his butt is odd shaped and ugly, his shirt raised up and I noticed boils or scares on his back. So I get up to leave, he stands and gives me an ackward hug and I tell him 'congratulations' and he says yeah 'congratulations on your criminal justice certificate' and that was the end.

Significant Life Events: Relationship of a friend. We both are good friends, very interested in each other, frustrated that relationship isn't progressive.

Background: 36, female, African American, dhs

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, never

Feelings About People: All the coworks in the dream are awesome, very sweet caring people. The spanish girl I don't work with any more but we had a great relationship, she used to always tell me and push me to talk to the guy im intrested in and always ask how was things, always being positive and supportive. My gay guy friend he is awesome, he also is supportive and always pushing for me and my guy of intrest to get together

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Dec 5, early morning. . Not reoccurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion