A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - School; Speaking

School; Speaking

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

School; Speaking

Postby dreamer54077 on December 5th, 2017, 9:33 am

Dream: In the dream, I am walking in the halls of my school with some else. It’s a boy wearing a a red shirt and jeans. I know him from middle school, and we don’t talk anymore. We are walkinf together, and we are the only people in the hallway. He tries to talk to me, and I can see his mouth moving but I do not hear any words come out of his mouth. When I speak, I can hear myself (I ask “What?” or “Excuse me?”) but as soon as he speaks,I hear nothing. The dream ends abruptly.

Significant Life Events: Stress with things going on in my life like school, my extra curricular activities, and my job.

I will be going off to college next year, and I am very nervous about it. Going to a new school and making new friends, being on my own, and being away from my family and my boyfriend of 2 years makes me incredibly anxious.

Background: I am a 17 year old white female, I work in fast food.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: This person I used to talk to in middle school, we were never close friends, but we talked sometimes and he was nice to me. We do not talk at all anymore.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occured a few days ago and it is a reoccuring dream.
dreamer54077
Dream Lover

Re: School; Speaking

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 10:33 pm

Are you anxious about why your boyfriend or family thinks about going to college? Hallway is a transition. That probably represents preparing for new school or college. Boy in red shirt that you don't talk to anymore may represent your feelings about your current relationship with your boyfriend (that you said you are anxious about being apart from.) You see his mouth move, but you don't hear anything. I wonder if this is pointing to picking up feelings from your boyfriend about his honest feelings, but never talking to him directly about those feelings?

Have you spoken to your boyfriend about the future of your relationship? Got his honest feelings about what he feels will happen after highschool?

dreamer54077 wrote:Dream: In the dream, I am walking in the halls of my school with some else. It’s a boy wearing a a red shirt and jeans. I know him from middle school, and we don’t talk anymore. We are walkinf together, and we are the only people in the hallway. He tries to talk to me, and I can see his mouth moving but I do not hear any words come out of his mouth. When I speak, I can hear myself (I ask “What?” or “Excuse me?”) but as soon as he speaks,I hear nothing. The dream ends abruptly.

Significant Life Events: Stress with things going on in my life like school, my extra curricular activities, and my job.

I will be going off to college next year, and I am very nervous about it. Going to a new school and making new friends, being on my own, and being away from my family and my boyfriend of 2 years makes me incredibly anxious.

Background: I am a 17 year old white female, I work in fast food.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: This person I used to talk to in middle school, we were never close friends, but we talked sometimes and he was nice to me. We do not talk at all anymore.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occured a few days ago and it is a reoccuring dream.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion