A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Friends

Friends

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Friends

Postby dreamer54076 on December 5th, 2017, 9:31 am

Dream: i was sitting in a dark room with my friends gray, lilly, and a couple other people i dont remember. gray is a friend of mine and we used to be very best friends but we arent very close anymore. lilly is my good friend and i consider us close but i feel like she doesnt like me. gray was wearing a green shirt. green is his favorite color and he looks good in it so i guess thats why he was wearing green. lilly was there but she was more in the background and i never actually saw her in the dream. i was sitting on a couch and gray was across from me on another couch and he was telling me how he didnt like me. and he was telling me about all the people who didnt like me, some were my close friends and some acquaintances. he was telling me why they didnt like me and that no one really liked me at all. i remember feeling so sad, hopeless, and insecure. confused as well. hurt. then it just kind of ended and i woke up but i felt so sad.

Significant Life Events: i have been very sad and feeling hopeless about my future and insecure/paranoid about my relationships

Background: white 17 year old female student lesbian

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes

Feelings About People: gray- i wish things would go back to the way they were a while ago when we were inseparable and when he made me feel good about myself. he doesnt make me feel so good about myself anymore.
lilly- good friend who i love very much and admire but feel like she doesnt like me very much, afraid she and gray talk about me all the time

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it occured the other day, only had it once
dreamer54076
Dream Lover

Re: Friends

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 11:20 pm

You mentioned that you have been feeling very sad and hopeless about the future with insecurity about relationships. This seems very clear in the dream. The color grey is sadness, grief, or not feeling good. A good friend you aren't close to is sitting on the couch. See the metaphor of that?? A good friend you aren't close to. Something is not feeling good and you don't like it, perhaps while choosing to accept these unpleasant emotions without fighting them or questioning them. Sitting on the couch reflects comfort accepting this situation. There is additional symbolism of friends that make you feel that they don't like you. A guy tells you he doesn't like you. A lot of people not liking you.

Are you feeling sorry for yourself? Are you putting up with people who actually tell you to your face that they don't like you or spending a lot of time in a place where people don't make you feel accepted? Being a lesbian at such a young age might also contribute to difficulty feeling accepted.

Can you tell me more about your sadness, hopelessness, and insecure relationships?

dreamer54076 wrote:Dream: i was sitting in a dark room with my friends gray, lilly, and a couple other people i dont remember. gray is a friend of mine and we used to be very best friends but we arent very close anymore. lilly is my good friend and i consider us close but i feel like she doesnt like me. gray was wearing a green shirt. green is his favorite color and he looks good in it so i guess thats why he was wearing green. lilly was there but she was more in the background and i never actually saw her in the dream. i was sitting on a couch and gray was across from me on another couch and he was telling me how he didnt like me. and he was telling me about all the people who didnt like me, some were my close friends and some acquaintances. he was telling me why they didnt like me and that no one really liked me at all. i remember feeling so sad, hopeless, and insecure. confused as well. hurt. then it just kind of ended and i woke up but i felt so sad.

Significant Life Events: i have been very sad and feeling hopeless about my future and insecure/paranoid about my relationships

Background: white 17 year old female student lesbian

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes

Feelings About People: gray- i wish things would go back to the way they were a while ago when we were inseparable and when he made me feel good about myself. he doesnt make me feel so good about myself anymore.
lilly- good friend who i love very much and admire but feel like she doesnt like me very much, afraid she and gray talk about me all the time

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it occured the other day, only had it once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion