A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Buffaloes mating

Buffaloes mating

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Buffaloes mating

Postby dreamer54046 on December 2nd, 2017, 10:51 am

Dream: I saw in my dream a big stout black buffalo sitting. Another big black stout buffalo comes and sits on the other buffalo. Then the one buffalo which was under the buffalo was shaking because of the weight of the buffalo which sat on it. I feel bad and say how the bottom buffalo will survive with such heavy weight on it. Then I saw the top buffalo mates ferociously with the other buffalo by sitting on it. Please interpret.

Significant Life Events: Nothing serious

Background: Age 60
Female
Christian
Just retired from Bank service

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Felt bad about the first buffalo.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Today. Only once.
dreamer54046
Dream Lover

Re: Buffaloes mating

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 11:49 pm

Not a lot of information provided, but I find it interesting that you mention being married and recently retired. And then you have a big buffalo sitting on another buffalo before mating with it. Do you feel that your recent retirement puts pressure on your life with finances. Do you feel that retirement makes the both of you sit around. I wonder if the buffaloes symbolize procrastination to do something else with your life in retirement that scares you that you are running out of time???

I think something about your feeling with retirement is revealing itself in the dream. What are you now in retirement? Any pressure on finances?

dreamer54046 wrote:Dream: I saw in my dream a big stout black buffalo sitting. Another big black stout buffalo comes and sits on the other buffalo. Then the one buffalo which was under the buffalo was shaking because of the weight of the buffalo which sat on it. I feel bad and say how the bottom buffalo will survive with such heavy weight on it. Then I saw the top buffalo mates ferociously with the other buffalo by sitting on it. Please interpret.

Significant Life Events: Nothing serious

Background: Age 60
Female
Christian
Just retired from Bank service

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Felt bad about the first buffalo.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Today. Only once.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion