A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A boat in the lake

A boat in the lake

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A boat in the lake

Postby Anonymous on November 22nd, 2017, 8:19 am

Dream: I do experience fears, frustrations sometimes with people that try to discourage me

The dream is this:

I was in a small boat, i saw two lakes and i was in one of them. Immediately the level of the lake rose almost to get in the boat, but it did not get in, it rose from underneath not with big waves. I was afraid, i wanted to get on the side, i think i was alone. The lakes were separated by a small portion of land. I did see some trees in the land, not many, they seemed as green oak trees.
Then i saw a stream of water, creek, a valley and the hill on the sides was worked a lot, it had such things as strips of land in it, a part of it seemed to be flooded. This part of the dream seemed as i was in the USA
Then I saw myself in Holland, i saw underground waters, clean, i saw boats, i was with my parents. As i was a walking with my wife and children and other people, someone stole my new brown shoes, i was mad, i was left with sandals.
I was trying to climb a part as we were at the underground waters, my son was there too.

Significant Life Events: I have seen the dream over a year ago, not much has been in my mind recently about it

Background: Age, 42, male, Albanian, bible teacher

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Positive, for my parents, my wife and children
Other people i did not meet in person

I was mad about the ones that stole my new shoes

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 24-th of November 2016
Anonymous

Re: A boat in the lake

Postby chase on December 16th, 2017, 6:52 pm

A boat on a lake symbolizes navigating uncertainty or negative situations in your life. Rising water is rising uncertainty or some feelings of instability. In the end you lose your shoes, and left with sandals, and then experience more underground waters.

To me the entire dream sounds like a reflection of your attempts to get through an uncertain emotional situation. In the end you lose the shoes and face sandals because you had a problem, couldn't deal with it the way you wanted, and then face it a little more "hot" than previously. In the end you are looking at more underground water. That is more uncertainty.

The dream reveals confronting problems and that you are still left confronting it at the end, perhaps less so, but still confronting it. Confronting in a new way? (son)

Anonymous wrote:Dream: I do experience fears, frustrations sometimes with people that try to discourage me

The dream is this:

I was in a small boat, i saw two lakes and i was in one of them. Immediately the level of the lake rose almost to get in the boat, but it did not get in, it rose from underneath not with big waves. I was afraid, i wanted to get on the side, i think i was alone. The lakes were separated by a small portion of land. I did see some trees in the land, not many, they seemed as green oak trees.
Then i saw a stream of water, creek, a valley and the hill on the sides was worked a lot, it had such things as strips of land in it, a part of it seemed to be flooded. This part of the dream seemed as i was in the USA
Then I saw myself in Holland, i saw underground waters, clean, i saw boats, i was with my parents. As i was a walking with my wife and children and other people, someone stole my new brown shoes, i was mad, i was left with sandals.
I was trying to climb a part as we were at the underground waters, my son was there too.

Significant Life Events: I have seen the dream over a year ago, not much has been in my mind recently about it

Background: Age, 42, male, Albanian, bible teacher

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Positive, for my parents, my wife and children
Other people i did not meet in person

I was mad about the ones that stole my new shoes

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 24-th of November 2016
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion