A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My fiance who passed away 7 years ago

My fiance who passed away 7 years ago

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My fiance who passed away 7 years ago

Postby dreamer53908 on November 21st, 2017, 3:25 pm

Dream: I started having these dreams right after my fiance passed that he was alive and I was trying to save him... but he always died in the end. I also would have dreams where I cant find him. In my dreams I am frantic and hurt and it seems hes hiding from me and its always in dark and creepy places that I find him. One time I had a dream that he was with me, just holding me and when I woke I could still smell him and feel his cheek on mine. Now that its been 7 years I dont have these dreams as often but when I do they really mess me up.

Significant Life Events: whats been on my mind the most lately is my unemployment and my health issues and missing my fiance who passed.

Background: I am almost 46, divorced single mother of 2 adult children and now I am a grandma. I am white and I am unemployed due to health issues

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: Sam was the love of my life... he was that once in a lifetime person. 7 years have gone by but I still hurt and miss him. He was an alcohalic and refused to get help and he drank himself to death. I was holding him as he died in the hospital and I just dont think I will ever be the same. Every time I have tried dating, moving on it makes me miss and think of him more.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: the dreams started back in December 2010 and are reoccurring.
dreamer53908
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion