A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pregnancy and Car

Pregnancy and Car

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pregnancy and Car

Postby dreamer53904 on November 21st, 2017, 7:06 am

Dream: I was leaving for a Retreat for the weekend. at my house we dont have gates, not even a garage, so i have asked my neighbors can i park my car at their place, as it is secured. i came back from camping and walked down the street I am living in, found dead bodies, blood and worms. While walking past those I saw the residents walking up and down as if nothing happened, I asked myself why are they acting the way they do or am I the only one seeing this?
I went to the house where my car was parked on Sunday and saw that my car was vandalized, most of the windows were broken and the body of the car damaged all over the place. i asked the lady what was happening that is where i saw it is my aunt, she just smiled at me. I was so upset i wanted to strangle her. Needles to say i woke up in a cold sweat

The second dream my colleagues sister came to give me this morning, she dreamed that i am pregnant.

Significant Life Events: The devil is trying to put fear in me

Yes I am experiencing fear, at times frustrated that things dont go right especially at work and home

Background: Im 31 years old, mixed race, female, full time employed at Government

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My aunt is a person that is very negative and jealous. I dont talk to them on a daily basis, we only see each other at funerals, weddings or thanksgiving, we live far apart.

Relationship Status: Im single

When And How Often: My dream occurred on Sunday, The person who dreamed about me, was yesterday
dreamer53904
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion