A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fish

Fish

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fish

Postby dreamer53899 on November 19th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Dream: ok so i was walking all of a sudden i saw a bass fish swimming at the top then i saw my husband fishing then all of a sudden me him and some more people are pulling this big huge fish out the water and we did and when we caught it the fish got cut. I couldn't see what kind of fish but it was huge

Significant Life Events: Well mostly my family i work two jobs and just the fact of me and my husband are trying to make a baby

Background: 31 female african american warehouse worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my husband and the other people i don't really remember,i worry about him and his ability to be able to have a baby with me

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night
dreamer53899
Dream Lover

Re: Fish

Postby chase on November 20th, 2017, 3:01 am

I wonder if the dream is about trying to conceive a child as you said you and your husband are trying to make a baby. Fish often represent something we can't understand that we want to. I wonder if the bass fish at first represents your feelings about thinking that making a baby will be a struggle to figure out what's wrong or get everything right? In the end a fish gets caught. I wonder if the dream is intuitive about successful getting pregnant after some trouble. In the end you biggest issue is not knowing if it's a boy or girl.

I wonder if the symbol for catching a fish and not knowing what it is might be a symbol for getting pregnant, but not knowing what sex it is?

Alternatively, the bass fish could represent any other difficult problem that puts up a fight to understand properly. In the end you seem to catch a big fish, but don't know what it is. Struggling with something you want to understand that you eventually do.

dreamer53899 wrote:Dream: ok so i was walking all of a sudden i saw a bass fish swimming at the top then i saw my husband fishing then all of a sudden me him and some more people are pulling this big huge fish out the water and we did and when we caught it the fish got cut. I couldn't see what kind of fish but it was huge

Significant Life Events: Well mostly my family i work two jobs and just the fact of me and my husband are trying to make a baby

Background: 31 female african american warehouse worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my husband and the other people i don't really remember,i worry about him and his ability to be able to have a baby with me

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion