A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Family

Family

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Family

Postby dreamer53898 on November 19th, 2017, 5:43 pm

Dream: The most recent dream I had was we were in his daughter's cousin's apartment. (I just met her a week ago). She had alcohol around and was acting real 'friendly' towards me. I gave him head as he was conversing with her. We just got finished having sex prior to the dream. I had another dream of me revisiting my old house I used to live in with my parents as a kid when they used to be married. I was by myself at first walking around pondering on my dads wedding 2 summers ago, (2016) walking down the aisle crying. I was thinking also in my dream on a past dream of my mom and dad happy thinking of getting remarried. All of a sudden, my youngest sister of 6 siblings and my 1st youngest brother being in my dream wanting to leave the house im order to go back home. he is currently 20 while she is 18. i frustratedly said ok and wondering why they were even there. I got in a car (i think it was beige) And they started backing out of the driveway wondering why they couldnt have driven themselves. (In waking life... I don't have a driver's license but they do.) Also almost every dream I have of being in the car... I am rarely ever driving. and if I did drive... Id always ended up crashung and burning. But I drove just fine when driving them home. the dream ended I after I drove out of our old neighborhood.

Significant Life Events: My fiance's desire to continue to consume alcohol, and if it's right for me to have sex with him. He was my firsy love, relationship, lost my virginity with, my first kiss, and we made a private covenant of marriage to God but never fulfilled it because we split. I Ignorantly married legally another a few years later because I got pregnant and feared the wrath of my crazy psychotic dysfunctional family.

Me and my fiance split because I was tired of him entertaining other women on facebook and asking them out while he was with me, and lying about it. I never stopped loving him though.

I hate it when he drinks, because a dark spirit sometimes takes over his body. It frustrates me because he stopped wanting to go to Bible study ever since they talked about alcoholism being a sin. He doesn't want to stop. His ways are starting to influence me negatively as well.

Background: I am a african american young woman who is 22 and currently going through a divorce. I am a daycare teacher.I like to write songs,give wise advice/counsel, and spend time with my family.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I personally don't have a mental illness but I have a family history of it such as schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, Anxiety, and ADHD as well as ADD.

Feelings About People: My fiance: I love him to death. I am so in love with him, always whom I havent seen since March of 2017 because my legal husband/babydaddy is keeping him from me after tricking me that he would bring him back at the time we agreed. He currently lives with my mother. Its the worst feeling ever and I am fighting legally currently to regain custody of my son. I am also going through a divorce.

My fiance's daughter's cousin: I don't know her that well but I don't trust her intentions. I feel like she is fronting, but has a thing for my fiance. I could be completely wrong but that's the vibe that I get. She is a alcoholic like he is. When I woke up from the dream i sat by my fiance snd the first thing he said was 'I forgot shantis birthday is coming up.' shanti is his 15 year old daughter whom he just found out about this year. Shanti's mother is now a lesbian. When he said that, I told him 'Funny how you mention shanti... I had a dream about her cousin.' he asked me what happend, i said 'imma keep that to myself.' and we dropped the conversation.

shantis cousin is much older. she is in her 40s, extremely talkative and very antsy. she is addicted to shopping for good deals since she moved from D.C and residing in Texas with us now and gets things even if she has no use of them. My fiance is an aspiring chef we there because he sold her a remote and she was giving him some free groceries that he could have.

I played kosher while there, my poker face was on but I was being very observant and I don't trust her, despite her being nice to me. I go by my instincts. They usually never fail me.

My middle brother: Love him, he's nice to me and always have been. Out of all my siblings they still show their love to me. or... used to now they don't communicate with me.

My mother: My number one enemy. she has the jezebel spirit and she has manipulated, lied, and cause division in families including mine. She is the reason my babydaddy is keeping my son against me.

Relationship Status: I am legally married. But I am seperated going through a divorce

When And How Often: these dreams occurred sunday 11/19/17. ar around 1 to 2 pm during my nap. It is currently 4:32 upon submitting this dream.
dreamer53898
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion