A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The start of a new world

The start of a new world

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The start of a new world

Postby dreamer53892 on November 18th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Dream: The dream starts in a large cafeteria filled with people. A small lava pit opens up in the corner and every one gets frantic. I immediately jump in a small scion XB car that is in the cafeteria with my husband and some friends (not people i really know) and escape down an alley way leaving green smoke behind the car. I then check the mirror to look at my teeth (which have become orange), only to drive onto a ramp that leads to a ufo. The alien piloting the ship abducts me, my husband and the few friends to tell me that he is going to end the world and start a new world. There is nothing I can do to change the situation. When the new world starts, we are sent back to Earth to explain whats happening. All of the people who were there before are still there but they are positive and happy. I have become the designer. I have the power to add beautiful things to our world, like sunsets and even love. I get to choose what to leave out as well, like racism and murder. By the end, I realized that we were happier in this world than the chaotic fear that inhabited the people previously.

Significant Life Events: How I'm going to balance work life, home life, academic life, and helping my husband with finding a better career path due to a disability.

Background: I'm 28, female, I'm multiracial (Puerto Rican, Native American, German, Jewish, French), I co-own a counseling office with my mother where I manage 9 Contractor and 2 other Admin staff workers. I'm also a full-time student, and the mother of a 4 year old boy and a 16 month girl.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No. I do have ADHD though.

Feelings About People: I remember. wondering who most of the people were. My husband and I have a good, loving, and trusting relationship, and like any relationship we have our quirks like taking out the trash and dishes, but nothing major. My kids were not in the dream.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It happened Friday November 17th and has not occurred before.
dreamer53892
Dream Lover

Re: The start of a new world

Postby chase on November 20th, 2017, 2:20 am

The dream definitely seems to reflect your attempt to balance your life as you mentioned. Symbolism like "start a new world", changing a situation, and seeing yourself as a designer to make things beautiful, and then leaving the world happier. A dream like this is either saying 1 of 2 things. 1. That your wish to balance your life is going to work out, or 2 that you may be putting yourself first too much. I find dreams are often a message that says "this is your problem." So this dreams looks like it's either intuitive about the future working because you are doubting it, or you are "in your own head" with enjoying fixing things in your own image.

dreamer53892 wrote:Dream: The dream starts in a large cafeteria filled with people. A small lava pit opens up in the corner and every one gets frantic. I immediately jump in a small scion XB car that is in the cafeteria with my husband and some friends (not people i really know) and escape down an alley way leaving green smoke behind the car. I then check the mirror to look at my teeth (which have become orange), only to drive onto a ramp that leads to a ufo. The alien piloting the ship abducts me, my husband and the few friends to tell me that he is going to end the world and start a new world. There is nothing I can do to change the situation. When the new world starts, we are sent back to Earth to explain whats happening. All of the people who were there before are still there but they are positive and happy. I have become the designer. I have the power to add beautiful things to our world, like sunsets and even love. I get to choose what to leave out as well, like racism and murder. By the end, I realized that we were happier in this world than the chaotic fear that inhabited the people previously.

Significant Life Events: How I'm going to balance work life, home life, academic life, and helping my husband with finding a better career path due to a disability.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion