A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Grandparents and fears

Grandparents and fears

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Grandparents and fears

Postby dreamer53884 on November 17th, 2017, 5:53 am

Dream: I remember being in a car with my mother, grandmother and grandfather. We went to Panama City in Florida, and exolored. I remember it being night. When I got out bof the car,I turned around and it was a big white empty space with portaits of my mother and grandparents. I went up to it and turned back around to find myself in the same spot with them as they were. We went into a building and I saw two coffins, and I walked up to them, which, to no surprise, were my grandparents. I turned around to my mother, who at the first time having this dream was diagnosed with kidney cancer, and she was laying in a hospital bed. (after her surgery when she was clear she wasn't in a hospital bed anymore). I ran away crying and ran into an empty room filled with all my fears, needles, loose hair, and my abusive ex boyfriend. He comes at me with syringes and I cower and cry. That's when I wake up.

Significant Life Events: School, work, financial situation.

My current boyfriend and I aren't getting along. My ex boyfriend is psychotic and stalking me. My health is SLIGHTLY declining

Background: I'm susannah,20, female, Caucasian, and I'm a part time cashier and part time student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety, depression and manic

Feelings About People: I love some of them deeply.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Reoccurring, but different things change depending on life events.
dreamer53884
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion