A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - two of the same deceased person one a little older than the

two of the same deceased person one a little older than the

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

two of the same deceased person one a little older than the

Postby dreamer53880 on November 16th, 2017, 10:35 am

Dream: I was sharing a suite in a hotel with my niece and older sister. My feeling is my sister was working for the hotel as waitress.It seemed my responsibility to watch over my niece. She was asleep in a single bed across from mine in a small room. I lay awake in my bed pondering my sisters whereabouts when the phone rang. I answered the phone out in the small living room so that I would not wake my niece. I was shocked to see my sister on the outside of a glass door sitting on the ground with her knees pulled to her chest. She was leaned against a pale blue wall and going over some paper work that. I assume was her cash out. I waved at her and she smiled up at me in acknowledgement. My best friend was calling and was upset with me, she said that I wasn't working hard enough at cutting the sugar out of my diet. I thought this highly unfair to judge me when she herself struggled to do the same and told her so.Despite being angry I stayed on the phone trying to work it out when suddenly her deceased daughter appeared in the room, she looked a little older than I remembered. I thought I must be dreaming, this cant be possible. I started screaming in an attempt to wake myself up, but was astonished to discover that it was real. She walked up to me smiling and hugged my so tightly. I was so excited to see her and began to weep tears of joy. Then to my amazement a duplicate of her appeared, only she was younger, more like the woman I had met 23 years before. I was confused and didn't know who this older one was.

Significant Life Events: My mother has been on my mind as she has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, also my son who suffers from mental illness has recently been evicted from his apartment and expressed his feelings of being isolated and alone. It deeply saddened me to hear both accounts.I spent much time in prayer and contemplation/meditation on both the past few days. Also waiting to hear back from a new job opportunity so a lot going on in my waking life.

Background: I am a 45 year old female currently working as a spiritual counsillor

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I am very close with my niece who was asleep in the dream and love her immensely. As for my sister well that relationship is strained but we are working through our differences. I am working through an acceptance piece. My best friend and I are still exactly that we have shared much together and she is one of my greatest blessings and teachers so I do feel I have to live up to a certain expectation where she is concerned. I had a beautiful relationship with my deceased friend who is the daughter to my best friend, we more like sisters than friends. I was with her when she made her transition to the afterlife. I still talk to her and have an awareness that she is one of my guides. This dream has me baffled, I'm not sure if this represents me, or her actually visiting me. I would love any thoughts on this

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: I had this dream last night
dreamer53880
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion