A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a picture of my partner when he was young

a picture of my partner when he was young

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a picture of my partner when he was young

Postby dreamer53875 on November 15th, 2017, 5:51 am

Dream: It was a bit hazzy, but i was talking to my partner asking him to come back to me, then a picture that I took of him, when i first moved in with him is stuck ion my brain. Its a beatifil photo.

Significant Life Events: Thinking of m y partner, as he broke up our relationship after 24 years

just frustrated he doesnt want to see me at all, and have to go to the flat when he isnt there

Background: 58, white and working

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I was with this man for 24 years, then he ended the relationshiop 7 weeks ago

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this dream came last night
dreamer53875
Dream Lover

Re: a picture of my partner when he was young

Postby chase on February 14th, 2018, 1:46 am

The symbolism in this case seems to obviously reflect your jealousy that your partner left you or broke up with you. Asking for him to come back may reflect your secret hope he'll want to come back to you. Or are you doing things that you hope he'll notice and encourage him to come back to you? The picture is your memory of him. It's a beautiful photo because your memory of being with him is a nice memory to you.

dreamer53875 wrote:Dream: It was a bit hazzy, but i was talking to my partner asking him to come back to me, then a picture that I took of him, when i first moved in with him is stuck ion my brain. Its a beatifil photo.

Significant Life Events: Thinking of m y partner, as he broke up our relationship after 24 years

just frustrated he doesnt want to see me at all, and have to go to the flat when he isnt there

Background: 58, white and working

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I was with this man for 24 years, then he ended the relationshiop 7 weeks ago

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this dream came last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion