A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Strangers

Strangers

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Strangers

Postby dreamer53873 on November 15th, 2017, 4:30 am

Dream: I had the dream the first time when I was 6 years old. Only at the time it was a horrible night terror. The dream starts with me trying to sooth a distraught friend. We are both men in our mid 20s we both have on some kind of khaki uniform, I am dark hair with a scar across my face , my friend good looking blonde. He is holding a gun , we are in a bunker , he is so depressed about the war that he shoots himself.I watch him blow the back of his head sideways and leave a bloody red patch as he slumps dead to the floor . This is where I wake up and start crying, I am 6, we live in a remote mining town We don't even have tv yet from then on I always dream I am someone else, always chatting or something with people I don't know. I cannot recall a time where I dreamed I was me. I am very curious to understand this, can u help me?

Significant Life Events: This does not pertain, I would think

Background: I am 58 years old, married (happily) retired white female

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I did suffer through a bout of depression

Feelings About People: I do not know them

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It started around 1966 and the main theme is ever present in every dream I have had since. Me, not myself interacting with people I do not know
dreamer53873
Dream Lover

Re: Strangers

Postby chase on May 2nd, 2018, 10:51 pm

Scar across the face is some permanent reminder of a disaster situation on the personality. Blonde hair often represents "noticing" the thoughts or thoughts standing out more than other people's thoughts. Both show some kind of awareness of how you behave. If you were very young, only 6 years old, then the dream might have reflected an altercation, a trauma, punishment from parents for something serious that isn't easily forgotten. If you woke up crying after seeing a dead body this show you might have had issues with failure or someone getting angry at you (*parent's grounding you??, or trouble???)

dreamer53873 wrote:Dream: I had the dream the first time when I was 6 years old. Only at the time it was a horrible night terror. The dream starts with me trying to sooth a distraught friend. We are both men in our mid 20s we both have on some kind of khaki uniform, I am dark hair with a scar across my face , my friend good looking blonde. He is holding a gun , we are in a bunker , he is so depressed about the war that he shoots himself.I watch him blow the back of his head sideways and leave a bloody red patch as he slumps dead to the floor . This is where I wake up and start crying, I am 6, we live in a remote mining town We don't even have tv yet from then on I always dream I am someone else, always chatting or something with people I don't know. I cannot recall a time where I dreamed I was me. I am very curious to understand this, can u help me?

Significant Life Events: This does not pertain, I would think

Background: I am 58 years old, married (happily) retired white female

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I did suffer through a bout of depression

Feelings About People: I do not know them

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It started around 1966 and the main theme is ever present in every dream I have had since. Me, not myself interacting with people I do not know
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion