A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Sickness

Sickness

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Sickness

Postby dreamer53868 on November 14th, 2017, 10:28 am

Dream: I was in my grandmother's backyard. (She passed away 6 years ago and this house is currently empty).
I was alone, and remember looking sickly but happy, and knowing I was dying. It was a sunny day, and I was getting phone calls from people, I don't remember who, calling to check on me. I was sharing that I didn't have much longer and God is good, I'm doing any and everything I wanted before I go. The ice cream truck passed and stopped at the corner. I walked up to the truck and ordered my childhood favorite ice cream bar. I told the driver it was my all time favorite since I was a kid, and I am blessed to be able to have it one last time. She told me to just take it, she did not charge me for the ice cream.
I go back into the yard and sit back down in the lawn chair to watch the cars go by. I was getting a lot of calls with people asking the same questions, so I got on Facebook and went live to tell everyone at the same time that I loved them and began to encourage them all that even though I was alone during this hard time in my life, that it must be God's will, although it saddened me. Everyone began sharing the video as I was speaking live, and it was being widely circulated. I remember saying I wasn't sure if this is how I wanted people to remember me, looking so sickly, but that was what was my reality. I couldn't see any of the responses to the video.

Significant Life Events: I'm in a new relationship where the gentleman's intentions are questionable, and I'm unsure of the depth of his feelings towards me.
I also have a longtime friend of the opposite sex where our friendship has become very strained. He feels I haven't been there when he's needed me during difficulties in his life. This is my best friend and its causing a great deal of sadness and stress. The two issues are unrelated.
I'm also starting a new business venture, a hair product line. I'm nervous about this.

Background: I'm a 39 year old, self employed woman who runs a beauty salon. I'm half native american and african american.

Mental Illness Or Depression: In the past I have struggled with bouts of anxiety and depression.

Feelings About People: To be honest, when I went through one of the hardest times of my life, I felt like no one was there for me. My friends, not my best friend, but a tight inner circle of girlfriends seemingly turned their backs on me. With not much remorse. It's changed the dynamics of those friendships, but there's currently some resolve slowly occuring.

Relationship Status: Divorced and now dating

When And How Often: This dream occured last night, after a long heart to heart with my best friend. Not reoccuring
dreamer53868
Dream Lover

Re: Sickness

Postby chase on May 17th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Feelings of dying points to feeling so losing, failing, or watching yourself change in a way you don't like. Feeling forced to give up weak. Ice cream bar looks like some kind of need for comfort or something easy to get you through a problem. Facebook posting with concerns about responses and appearances symbolism looks like a need for support or comfort. And then in the end you question if you want to be remembered a certain way looking so sickly may point to more insecurity.

Dream is showing that you are not believing in yourself enough. There is no lasting confidence in the dream. New business venture seems more realistic issue reflected by the dream with all the phone calls and concerns for appearances. Are you worried or jealous about money? What other people think of you being successful or not??? Serious doubts about your business. You say you are nervous about the business venture. Would you mind telling more about that?

I wonder if the dream is also saying that you are so concerned with insecurity or people needing to comfort you (no responses to your facebook post) that it's never enough??? Again, I think you are not believing in yourself enough. Second guessing???

What are your thoughts?

dreamer53868 wrote:Dream: I was in my grandmother's backyard. (She passed away 6 years ago and this house is currently empty).
I was alone, and remember looking sickly but happy, and knowing I was dying. It was a sunny day, and I was getting phone calls from people, I don't remember who, calling to check on me. I was sharing that I didn't have much longer and God is good, I'm doing any and everything I wanted before I go. The ice cream truck passed and stopped at the corner. I walked up to the truck and ordered my childhood favorite ice cream bar. I told the driver it was my all time favorite since I was a kid, and I am blessed to be able to have it one last time. She told me to just take it, she did not charge me for the ice cream.
I go back into the yard and sit back down in the lawn chair to watch the cars go by. I was getting a lot of calls with people asking the same questions, so I got on Facebook and went live to tell everyone at the same time that I loved them and began to encourage them all that even though I was alone during this hard time in my life, that it must be God's will, although it saddened me. Everyone began sharing the video as I was speaking live, and it was being widely circulated. I remember saying I wasn't sure if this is how I wanted people to remember me, looking so sickly, but that was what was my reality. I couldn't see any of the responses to the video.

Significant Life Events: I'm in a new relationship where the gentleman's intentions are questionable, and I'm unsure of the depth of his feelings towards me.
I also have a longtime friend of the opposite sex where our friendship has become very strained. He feels I haven't been there when he's needed me during difficulties in his life. This is my best friend and its causing a great deal of sadness and stress. The two issues are unrelated.
I'm also starting a new business venture, a hair product line. I'm nervous about this.

Background: I'm a 39 year old, self employed woman who runs a beauty salon. I'm half native american and african american.

Mental Illness Or Depression: In the past I have struggled with bouts of anxiety and depression.

Feelings About People: To be honest, when I went through one of the hardest times of my life, I felt like no one was there for me. My friends, not my best friend, but a tight inner circle of girlfriends seemingly turned their backs on me. With not much remorse. It's changed the dynamics of those friendships, but there's currently some resolve slowly occuring.

Relationship Status: Divorced and now dating

When And How Often: This dream occured last night, after a long heart to heart with my best friend. Not reoccuring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion