A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - in a muslim mosque

in a muslim mosque

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

in a muslim mosque

Postby Anonymous on November 14th, 2017, 6:37 am

Dream: My dream is that I was in a Mosques kneeling down with a lot of other young ladies wearing the head scarf. And in front there were man sitting looking at us as we sing and one of the man was my Muslim male colleague. And after singing and dancing by moving of our heads we have to get out of the Mosque and go to a room where the confirmation or ritual has to be performed to convert to Muslim. As we were walking out of the Mosque, I ran away and got home and I was hiding in my room shouting Jesus, I do not want to do this. I was so scared that they were going to come kill me at home but I then woke up from my dream.

I do not know why I dreamt of this , please help interpret this dream for me.

Significant Life Events: Im going through a financial difficulty at the moment.

Im frustrated because I do not know why I dreamed abouit this

No I do not have any relationship frustrations, my fear at the moment is my financial state.

Background: I am a 37 year old Christian woman, I have been saved for more than 10 years. I am an African woman who works as a Human Resource Office in the Public sector for the Department of health.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no, I do not have any mental illness nor depression

Feelings About People: the only person I know in my dream is my male Colleague. We have a great relationship at work. He is a very nice person.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It happened in October 2017. I did not have the dream again.
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion