A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream

Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream

Postby dreamer53864 on November 13th, 2017, 10:35 am

Dream: The dream started off with corporations telling me no (I don't know what they were saying no to - whether it was a loan, grant, investment) but tehy all said no. In the dream God said go back to those same doors tomorrow which made no sense to me in the dream.

I called those same corporations and they all said yes (once again not sure what they were saying yes to) and they all wrote $35,000 checks exactly. I didn't ask for 35K but they all wrote 35K and the dream faded away.

Significant Life Events: How to gain income from my new consulting business, pay off debt, I have a strong desire to leave my full time job. I've been there for 5 years and feel I have a call to entrepreneurship however my current endeavors have not been financially successful. I am also chairing a new organization and helping that get off the ground and we need funding for some endeavors.

Background: 37
Female
Black
Full Time Employed but seeking to grow my personal online business and have a desire to get into real estate investing

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: It wasn't about people. However, I have been trying to find ways to generate more income so I could say goodbye to my full time job and do ministry and build this organization.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 11/13 -I've only had it once.
dreamer53864
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion