A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Trees

Trees

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Trees

Postby dreamer53862 on November 13th, 2017, 5:23 am

Dream: I found myself on a thorny tree and struggling to climb down the tree. I don't remember climbing the tree, I only became conscious of my position whilst on top of a branch. I could feel the thorns piercing through my feet and hands. The feeling was very uncomfortable. Suddenly, I found myself on the ground and some thorns where stuck under my feet. Someone removed them and some fell on their own. The size of the thorns were abnormally big and black in colour. The tree was not very big in size. This is the first time I have such a dream.

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking a lot about my financial status. I have outstanding bills that needs to be paid as a matter of urgency. We are also in the process of relocating to a new province as a family. Financial difficulties has been the main source of my frustrations.

Background: My name is Nyiko, a self employed black male. I'm 39 years old. I'm a first born of four siblings.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no other people in the dream. However, I had a feeling that there was an invisible hand helping to remove the thorns in my feet.

Relationship Status: I'm married, with two kids.

When And How Often: It occurred around 05:00, this morning. It is the first time I had such a dream.
dreamer53862
Dream Lover

Re: Trees

Postby chase on December 24th, 2017, 12:22 am

The thorny tree you are struggling to climb down while not remembering climbing the tree sounds like a symbol for your feelings about living with the cause of your outstanding bills. You don't remember climbing the tree while trying to get down possibly because in waking life you rushed or reacted quickly to deal with whatever problem caused the debts. The thorns left over when you are down off the tree reflect your debts.

I wonder if the dream shows you reacted quickly to solve a problem, had to carefully settle down, and are now annoyed by the outstanding debts. You say the tree was not very big. Denying the problem is important after the worst is over?

dreamer53862 wrote:Dream: I found myself on a thorny tree and struggling to climb down the tree. I don't remember climbing the tree, I only became conscious of my position whilst on top of a branch. I could feel the thorns piercing through my feet and hands. The feeling was very uncomfortable. Suddenly, I found myself on the ground and some thorns where stuck under my feet. Someone removed them and some fell on their own. The size of the thorns were abnormally big and black in colour. The tree was not very big in size. This is the first time I have such a dream.

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking a lot about my financial status. I have outstanding bills that needs to be paid as a matter of urgency. We are also in the process of relocating to a new province as a family. Financial difficulties has been the main source of my frustrations.

Background: My name is Nyiko, a self employed black male. I'm 39 years old. I'm a first born of four siblings.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no other people in the dream. However, I had a feeling that there was an invisible hand helping to remove the thorns in my feet.

Relationship Status: I'm married, with two kids.

When And How Often: It occurred around 05:00, this morning. It is the first time I had such a dream.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion