A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My nude son falls on dirty public washroom full of feces

My nude son falls on dirty public washroom full of feces

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My nude son falls on dirty public washroom full of feces

Postby dreamer53861 on November 13th, 2017, 4:42 am

Dream: We are in a building and I realize my son is missing. My family and I search for him in every floor and my wife finds him in a another floor. It seems he has fallen ( slipped) and he would not answer back to his name calling because of fear of feces going in his mouth. I’m wearing unusual clothing, elegant black trousers and white shirt tucked in. I pick him up and rush to a clean washroom to wash it all off. He is nude and silent. All floor washrooms are filthy. They are more likely large washrooms with many stalls and partitions dividing each stall sort off like a school facility. Every floor is filthy and I seem to slip as well. I get dirty and my spouse helps me up. I eventually find a washroom with a stall clean with help from a building security/ attendant. He leads me there by opening the door and then I wake

Significant Life Events: Money issues - ex girlfriend - need of change ( ei profession, setting,

Yes my relationship is under stress because we need help to raise our small children. My wife is tired from the 3 month old and my four year old is extremely energetic. I work away for about 10 hours and help out but is not enough.

Background: 39 male roofer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No but lately times are tough

Feelings About People: I’m rushing so any interaction is aggressive due to the situation of cleaning my child. Before hand when he is missing I’m worried while looking for him. The attendant was helpful but I was aggressive.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Not re occurring and happened at home
dreamer53861
Dream Lover

Re: My nude son falls on dirty public washroom full of feces

Postby chase on December 28th, 2017, 12:46 am

I wonder if the dream is sign that something you are concerned with right now will eventually work out because you just haven't found it yet. You have lots of symbolism of that shows problems and then attempting to relieve yourself of the problem is difficult, and then finally do find something to help you. Your son is found with keeping his mouth shut worrying that feces will go in it, concerns with finding a bathroom, slipping trying to find a bathroom, and then finally finding a bathroom at the end.

dreamer53861 wrote:Dream: We are in a building and I realize my son is missing. My family and I search for him in every floor and my wife finds him in a another floor. It seems he has fallen ( slipped) and he would not answer back to his name calling because of fear of feces going in his mouth. I’m wearing unusual clothing, elegant black trousers and white shirt tucked in. I pick him up and rush to a clean washroom to wash it all off. He is nude and silent. All floor washrooms are filthy. They are more likely large washrooms with many stalls and partitions dividing each stall sort off like a school facility. Every floor is filthy and I seem to slip as well. I get dirty and my spouse helps me up. I eventually find a washroom with a stall clean with help from a building security/ attendant. He leads me there by opening the door and then I wake

Significant Life Events: Money issues - ex girlfriend - need of change ( ei profession, setting,

Yes my relationship is under stress because we need help to raise our small children. My wife is tired from the 3 month old and my four year old is extremely energetic. I work away for about 10 hours and help out but is not enough.

Background: 39 male roofer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No but lately times are tough

Feelings About People: I’m rushing so any interaction is aggressive due to the situation of cleaning my child. Before hand when he is missing I’m worried while looking for him. The attendant was helpful but I was aggressive.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Not re occurring and happened at home
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion