A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Firewood

Firewood

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Firewood

Postby dreamer53841 on November 10th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Dream: I was made aware that this huge and very nicly arranged pile of firewood was mine for usage. I was so excited because it was hardwood and very seasoned. It was tightly covered with a blue tarp. I also was given a few extra single logs of firewood in addition to that huge pile.I felt so blessed by having that wood given to me.
I also remember that the tarp was brand new and had a unusal color blue.
The dream was so vivid when I woke up

Significant Life Events: Peoples salvations
Im fearing many people going to hell

Background: 57 years of age.
Female
White
Care giver to the elderly

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I find myself going and doing things a lot by myself.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Two days ago.
It is not recurring
dreamer53841
Dream Lover

Re: Firewood

Postby chase on May 17th, 2018, 7:48 pm

In my experience dreams are metaphorical stories from God that poke fun at us for something excessive, something we are doing that is a waste of time, or that even gives us a timeline of events that correct what we expect the future to be.

Dream may be a sign that you are too concerned with being responsible for other people being saved. Well seasoned firewood sounds like a symbol for being a well seasoned spiritual person getting through difficulty or feeling warm about God when it's needed. The blue tarp may be a symbol for yourself protecting your reputation as a spiritual person when people aren't in obvious need of being saved from going to hell. Tarp symbolizes protecting yourself by going to church, living properly, or reading the bible regularly so you are always deserving to help others with good advice and hope (pull off the tarp when you need firewood?).

I wonder if the dream is signalling that you are too concerned with not being a spiritual wimp?

Tell me more about your feelings about people going to hell?

dreamer53841 wrote:Dream: I was made aware that this huge and very nicely arranged pile of firewood was mine for usage. I was so excited because it was hardwood and very seasoned. It was tightly covered with a blue tarp. I also was given a few extra single logs of firewood in addition to that huge pile.I felt so blessed by having that wood given to me. I also remember that the tarp was brand new and had a unusual color blue. The dream was so vivid when I woke up

Significant Life Events: Peoples salvations. Im fearing many people going to hell

Background: 57 years of age.
Female
White
Care giver to the elderly

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I find myself going and doing things a lot by myself.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Two days ago.It is not recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion