A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - School bus

School bus

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

School bus

Postby dreamer53741 on November 1st, 2017, 6:10 am

Dream: School bus. I’ve been having reoccurring dreams of school busses for a couple of months now. Me missing the bus sometimes chasing after it, me catching the bus, and simply just riding the bus sometimes the bus is short sometimes it’s long sometimes I have to get on another bus that isn’t mine to get home. But this particular dream I got on the bus stayed on the ride all the way to school than when I got off I realized my friend was riding the bus also I asked her “you saw me omgey On the bus why didn’t you come and sit by me” and I don’t remember what her reply was but it was something smart (alec). And that was it I believe it was just a regular day. And I’ve also had a dream of it raining really hard and me chasing the school bus and waiting for it. I’m always in a hurry to get on the school bus no Mather the dream but this one.

Significant Life Events: Struggling with Lust (things of that nature), what to do with my life, how am I going to pay for college, unhappy freindship, stress, suicide. I am not in a relationship and I’m just scared I’d im going to succeed in life since I am the only child. I’m scared of failure. And I have no one to talk to so I just bottle up all my feelings inside. I struggle with loneliness big time.

Background: I am a 16 year old African American female in the eleventh grade. Not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No but I might have mild depression

Feelings About People: Shes some one I met this year and I don’t know. She’s pretty and gets a lot of attention from guys. She’s nice but sometimes I think she can have hoe tendencies. She’s someone I can really open up to, when we’re together we rarely talk about me. Every conversation is centered around her.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The school bus is reoccurring not the people in the dream or setting. Sometimes it’s raining, sometimes the bus is far away, sometimes it’s close, sometimes it’s another bus that isn’t originally mine, sometimes it’s night time,sometimes the bus is short, sometimes it’s long.
dreamer53741
Dream Lover

Re: School bus

Postby chase on November 12th, 2017, 9:01 pm

You say you don't know what you are going to do with the rest of your life as well as worries about being able to pay for college. Both of those concerns together sound like what the dream is pointing to. School symbolizes anxiety or caring a lot about an issue you need to thinking about a lot. Buses are long waiting with life stops along the way to get to the school (time of caring). So to me this recurring symbol of a school bus doesn't seem unusual if you are spending a lot of time worrying about the future getting more serious. Or you are simply doing a lot of worrying about paying for future schooling or waiting to finish current schooling?

Lots of annoyance with waiting for something you aren't confident about. Do you worry more about the future then you do about the specifics of your future? Like being eager to be successful, but not having a clear vision of what you want to do?

Recurring dreams point to recurring issues or repeating concerns. If you catch yourself or monitor your thoughts repeating on an issue (like college or current school issues) then you might solve this dream.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion