A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - homecoming

homecoming

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

homecoming

Postby dreamer53632 on October 17th, 2017, 9:17 pm

Dream: i was in my school cafeteria and it was homecoming and i went to the dance with my ex boyfriend but left during the dance for my current boyfriend. People began bitching at me calling me a hoe and saying i didnt deserve to be alive. I threw an after party in my basement where i than hungout with everyone but the two guys. I smoked weed in my bedroom and right as my parents came in i hid it. They never found the weed and i spent the whole day after with my best friend. We went to rite aid and decided we want to smoke more so we called a man who dropped it off in a feild that was suppose to be my front yard but we found he planted plants for me where i than got more high than i believe is possible.

Significant Life Events: my new crush (just began dating) and my recent breakup with my boyfriend who only ever tried to fuck me. Scared of lashing ceomments

Background: 15 female unemployed macedonian

Mental Illness Or Depression: depression anxiety and possible add

Feelings About People: i love my current boyfriend more than anything we dated in the past and i cannot imagine a life without him. My ex boyfriend only ever tried to have sex with me i never truly felt cared for. We broke up 4 days before i began dating my current boyfriend on friday the 13th. me and my ex dont speak

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: last tuesday- i ant get it out of my mind
dreamer53632
Dream Lover

Re: homecoming

Postby chase on June 5th, 2018, 12:41 am

Do you feel people think you act "like a hoe" for switching boyfriends so quickly? Do you feel that people disapprove? You say you are scared of lashing comments, but in the dream you have people calling you a hoe and saying you don't deserve to be alive. Is that part of the dream a reflection of reality that has already happened? Or your concerns that people will lash out at you? Are people calling you a slut or something similar in real life?

All the weed smoking may reflect taking a big break from what you are thinking. Meaning time off boys with your friends????? Are you basically totally wrapped on in drama for switching boyfriends and then decided to take a lot of time off boys with your friends like both boys don't matter?

dreamer53632 wrote:Dream: i was in my school cafeteria and it was homecoming and i went to the dance with my ex boyfriend but left during the dance for my current boyfriend. People began bitching at me calling me a hoe and saying i didnt deserve to be alive. I threw an after party in my basement where i than hungout with everyone but the two guys. I smoked weed in my bedroom and right as my parents came in i hid it. They never found the weed and i spent the whole day after with my best friend. We went to rite aid and decided we want to smoke more so we called a man who dropped it off in a feild that was suppose to be my front yard but we found he planted plants for me where i than got more high than i believe is possible.

Significant Life Events: my new crush (just began dating) and my recent breakup with my boyfriend who only ever tried to fuck me. Scared of lashing ceomments

Background: 15 female unemployed macedonian

Mental Illness Or Depression: depression anxiety and possible add

Feelings About People: i love my current boyfriend more than anything we dated in the past and i cannot imagine a life without him. My ex boyfriend only ever tried to have sex with me i never truly felt cared for. We broke up 4 days before i began dating my current boyfriend on friday the 13th. me and my ex dont speak

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: last tuesday- i ant get it out of my mind
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion