A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream about being the devil and bringing darkness to the wo

Dream about being the devil and bringing darkness to the wo

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream about being the devil and bringing darkness to the wo

Postby dreamer53575 on October 14th, 2017, 6:37 am

Dream: I was in a crowd at a market place and there was this devil in a brown hood cover and I had a black one he would scream and roar and cause fear and aches to everyone but when I passed him and roared the whole world turned into a night the kind of darkness nobody has ever seen before and I heard people say that the prophecy had been fulfilled and that they were going to be in darkness for 30days and 30nights since the black devil had overcome the brown devil. I don't know most of the people in my dream

Significant Life Events: A girl who don't want to be with me

Background: Am 20yrs male and unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't feel anything because I don't know them

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer53575
Dream Lover

Re: Dream about being the devil and bringing darkness to th

Postby chase on June 9th, 2018, 11:49 pm

Very interesting dream symbolism. Rare that I enjoy someone's dream like it's a cool story or poem.

If this girl that doesn't like you like it's obvious than I can see how you'd feel that was "The Devil" or so evil it never wants you to enjoy your life again. Dashing your emotional investment in liking her??? That's a terrible feeling. Brown is purging or never again so a brown devil may reflect how evil this girl not liking you feels. Like the Brown devil she purges you from believing in yourself with her ever again. But, then the black devil who is you makes me concerned that you want to get back at this girl for not liking you? Do you?

dreamer53575 wrote:Dream: I was in a crowd at a market place and there was this devil in a brown hood cover and I had a black one he would scream and roar and cause fear and aches to everyone but when I passed him and roared the whole world turned into a night the kind of darkness nobody has ever seen before and I heard people say that the prophecy had been fulfilled and that they were going to be in darkness for 30days and 30nights since the black devil had overcome the brown devil. I don't know most of the people in my dream

Significant Life Events: A girl who don't want to be with me

Background: Am 20yrs male and unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't feel anything because I don't know them

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: Last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion