A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - cleaning, scissors

cleaning, scissors

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

cleaning, scissors

Postby dreamer53502 on October 9th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Dream: in my dream i was cleaning the house with the wife and when it was time to clean the bedroom she saw dust balls under the bed. she told me to get the scissors and cut them off as i believe they were sticking to the paper or to the floor. afterwards i woke up. usually i cannot remember my dreams at all and since time my wife passed away i was looking for some signs from her.

Significant Life Events: my wife as she passed away 5 months ago, think of her every single day

Background: 46, male, Caucasian, employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no history of mental ilness

Feelings About People: i am missing my wife tremendously as she was my soulmate.

Relationship Status: widower

When And How Often: 3 weeks ago and is not recurring
dreamer53502
Dream Lover

Re: cleaning, scissors

Postby chase on June 10th, 2018, 12:18 am

Bedroom is private thoughts. Scissors is intelligent decided to "cut something off." After 5 months of your wive's death are you thinking she would want you to move on? Not discussing it with anyone? Thinking of beginning to move on?

dreamer53502 wrote:Dream: in my dream i was cleaning the house with the wife and when it was time to clean the bedroom she saw dust balls under the bed. she told me to get the scissors and cut them off as i believe they were sticking to the paper or to the floor. afterwards i woke up. usually i cannot remember my dreams at all and since time my wife passed away i was looking for some signs from her.

Significant Life Events: my wife as she passed away 5 months ago, think of her every single day

Background: 46, male, Caucasian, employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no history of mental ilness

Feelings About People: i am missing my wife tremendously as she was my soulmate.

Relationship Status: widower

When And How Often: 3 weeks ago and is not recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion