A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Soul mate/Death

Soul mate/Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Soul mate/Death

Postby dreamer53298 on September 20th, 2017, 10:56 am

Dream: I am walking through a field toward a wooded area. There's a path and the grass is all tall on both sides. I walk up and I see this man and I feel the instant connection without seeing his face. I run to him and he turns around and I don't recognize him but I know he is my soulmate. We embrace each other and hug one another for what seems like forever. Then we turn and start walking toward a little Farm house. We get there and make love, it's the most passionate and intense I've ever felt. Then our children are standing there. My son who is 2 and 2 older children, a girl of maybe 7 and another boy who is maybe 5. We have the perfect little family. My soulmate turns to kiss me good bye, he's off to work. He leaves and there's a tradidgy, he and the other 2 children are killed while they're away. I'm beside myself in sorrow. Then out of no where the day starts over and I'm so happy to have him back. It's the exact same day all over again and they die again. The day starts a third time and I keep the children with me, saving them but cannot convince my soulmate to stay. The day starts all over again a fourth time. Then when I find my love in the field it is Fred. The little girl is now his 2 yr old daughter. We have the same day and everything is perfect but I know he's going to die at he end of the day. I run to the farm and try to kiss him good bye and I'm being blocked by a big cow, the type with horns and long hair. I scream to him that I love him and then I wake up.

Significant Life Events: I have missed Fred and I've been very busy at work. No fears or anything unusual lately.

Background: I am a female,32yr old white mother of a 2 yr old, married to Jeremy. Friends with Fred who is featured in this dream. I am in customer service.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety and a very active mind.

Feelings About People: The unknown man who was my soulmate I felt so very close to. I loved him with all my heart, I loved our children and was so happy. Fred, I'm attracted to him and have feelings of love toward him.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This morning between 5-7 am 9/20
dreamer53298
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion