A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Best friend

Best friend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Best friend

Postby dreamer53297 on September 20th, 2017, 1:13 am

Dream: Jamie (my best friends sister) asks me what's wrong, and I refused and was very hesitant to tell her. Mrs. Williams(his mother) gives me a long hug, and I felt that she missed me, and felt bad about the whole situation.

Significant Life Events: The incident between me & my best friend, where we stopped being friends after his current ex girlfriend cheated, and I revealed it to him, but as of now doesn't feel like he can trust me and chose to stop being friends with me before I left for college.

Background: 19, Male, Unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from mild depression

Feelings About People: Jamie:She was in my graduating class, I love her like my own sister, I get worried about telling her anything cause she's his older sister, and very protective, but I know she would be logical about the situation. were still friends she doesn't know what happened between me and her brother.
Mrs. Williams: I haven't talked to her since I've left for school but I plan on saying hi and talking to her the next time I see her, the last time I saw her, she was fine with me.
Best friend: we haven't talked in two weeks, I'm not sure where our relationship lies..the last time I saw him was at church and I was telling him goodbye, and his eyes were watery, but he was the one who decided to end our friendship, so I don't know why or how he could feel that way.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Occurred 2 weeks ago, but this is the 5th or 6th dream I've had about anyone associated with my best friend since our falling out.
dreamer53297
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion