A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - shrinking in weight and shoe size

shrinking in weight and shoe size

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

shrinking in weight and shoe size

Postby dreamer52864 on September 17th, 2017, 6:34 am

Dream: I dreamnt that my shoe size had srunk about two to three sizes than they normaly were also that I had lost a good deal of weigh. I am just now going to see about getting an obesity weight surgery done to lose weight. ( about 75 LBS. )

I just remembered that I looked down at my feet and saw that they were very little in the shows that I was wearing and then I look up and saw that I was much smaller in my clothing and I said to someone ( don't know who ) that I lost so much weight and now my feet ae much smaller. ( always wished that my feet were smaller I now wear a size 11 wide shoe up from a size 10 narrow ) and I was able to find something to wear but not for my feet which were to small to find shoes for.

Significant Life Events: my bills and also I was asked for the first time to do a comedy routine for a Church function.

Yes frustrations about my walk with the lord on a daily basis.

Background: I am 57 soon to be 58 in 5 days I am a single female without children or a mate iam African American and I am aretired. but now a church Mother.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do suffer from depression from time to time. but am happy most of the time.

Location: I reside in east orange new jersey in the untied states

Feelings About People: I did not know anyone.

Relationship Status: single.

When And How Often: just this morning. And now this is the first time about my feet but not about my body...my body I dreamnt it was smaller about 16 years ago about this time of mounth during 9/11/2001 about 3 days after.
dreamer52864
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion