A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Marriage

Marriage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Marriage

Postby dreamer435 on February 1st, 2013, 7:43 am

Dream: I was dating this Russian guy, and the guy the I love ( been on and off for like five years) came and took me to the mall, and I was really confused. Then we went in the jewelry store and he proposed. The ring was an intricate flower made out of diamonds. It was so pretty. I said yes. And the person behind the counter told us that we could do it right then for free. So he agreed to doing it right then! So we were married and we got in the car, and this black bear jumped out in front of the car, and we hit it.
And then my dad woke me up for school.

Significant Life Events: The guy I'm in love with and I had a huge fight because my parents and sisters don't like him. I'm leaving for college soon.

Background: I'm a 17 year old girl. Completely Caucasian. I work in a bakery. Senior in high school. Culinary school next year.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression

Feelings About People: I love him. A lot. He makes me so happy, but lately we've been fighting. So much. We barely talk and it's awkward between us.

Relationship Status: Single at the moment

When And How Often: 1/31/13-2/1/13 my sisters birthday. Just happened last night
dreamer435
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion