A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lucid felt like a trance.

Lucid felt like a trance.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lucid felt like a trance.

Postby dreamer53191 on September 11th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Dream: The dream occurred last night, it felt too quick to be a dream though, I felt like I entered the spirit wrealm and what not, it started out with me and my older sister Lisa, there were scavengers for food everywhere and we had a lot to give so we gave and gave till we had no more (wearing our hearts on our sleeve) then the dream switched pretty rapidly, I ended up on a stage watching this little girl sing her heart out but she was deaf (her name was Lisa) *but I'm a musician so I wasn't sure if I was looking at my sister or me or even an evil spirit pretending to be one of us as a deceiving way to keep my guard down and keep me at peace. The deaf girl proceeded to sing and suddenly stopped just stopped looked at the crowd dropped the microphone and stared off, I ran up on stage to her to see if she was okay but she wouldn't move, her parents asked if I could see anything (as if they assumed I had a phsychic gift or something) so I grabbed her arm and couldn't see anything, then it was like an innocent version of her (child ghost like) came out of her and touched my arm and I was able to see into her abyss basically it was as if my spirit stared straight into her eyes, not only stared but enetered her abyss where it was like a prison, I entered the forbidden forest type of place,dark, Erie, thick trees, no light, I felt evil presence all around me I was at peace yet I wasn't at all. I was floating above the ground I hadn't reached the ground yet, I sensed female witches, I saw a male demon (I think it was) he had his mouth open with this portal thing coming out of his mouth *not entirely sure if it was a portal though* by this time my feet reached the ground and I was standing directly in front of him/it) he was making moaning noises like he was in pain, and the sense of witches around me grew louder and louder then all of a sudden I was pulled back out (like the speed of light) standing back on the stage in front of her staring in her eyes. People wondering if I saw anything. She still wasn't moving so I entered again but it felt more unwilling like I was being pulled back in by something saw everything the same again but this time it was stronger and I was more afraid and I woke up.. I turned on some pastors I like, trying to find answers to spiritual warfare but I still can't piece it together. If you can try your best to help me with this id appreciate it. All I know is it was not a godly dream and when I entered through her eyes to the so called abyss all I felt was evil around me the smell of death as if I was the closest level to the gates of hell, as if it was the next wrealm over. And I'm not entirely sure if I have witches in my ancestors either I don't know.

Significant Life Events: Not experiencing anything really, I was brought up in a Christian home and have dealt with many obstacles but it's bin a smooth path lately, it's also not the first time I've experienced spiritual dreams; I've had dreams of the lord dreams of running through a forest from demonic spirits to the lord embracing me at the end of the dream. I've dreamt of lions prowling at the foot of my bed, but this one dream I really can't piece together.

Background: Female just turned 20 ethnicity (Scottish,Irish,native and part French) attending beauty school next fall. I'm a musician if that helps and the youngest of 5, my mother is also sick with a lung disease.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Used to suffer from depression. It's bin about a year since I've had any depressing feelings.

Feelings About People: Me and Lisa are really close we've both bin through a lot but we're very close.

Relationship Status: 3 year relationship

When And How Often: Night time and hasn't reacurred yet.
dreamer53191
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion