A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - love, life, and family

love, life, and family

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

love, life, and family

Postby dreamer52818 on August 11th, 2017, 10:31 am

Dream: In my first dream it feels as though she and I had been dating each other for quite some time, even to the point of me meeting her parents and various family members. In said dream we were staying with her parents for, I would assume, a holiday weekend to enjoy each other's company and to build a stronger bond with her parents.

The second one seems to feel as though we had not been dating for very long, plus this time we were staying with my mother for a little while so they both could build a strong bonds with each other. However, on this dream....I also lost a close friend of mine...someone I consider to be my little brother...to a physical ailment...I felt sorrowful and mournful as currently we don't speak to each other as often as I'd like to, but the last time I saw him we expressed the same feelings of missing the time we had. At his home going, I was the only one truly expressing my emotions while everyone else, even his mother, viewed it as another day.

The scenery and color in both dreams were just as bright as a regular day to me.

Significant Life Events: The constant thoughts on my mind are those regarding feelings of great emotion towards my female best friend. Currently I feel conflicted about what to do about my feelings towards her, and it's truly frustrating to both think about and not think about.

Background: I am a soon to be 21 year old African-American male working as a bagger in a shopping market.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do sometimes suffer from depression, yes...

Feelings About People: I've come to the realization that I'm in love with my female best friend with my views on our friendship have not changed.

My current relationship with her is that of us being closer. In the past when we first became friends, we confided in each other talking about things we'd not really tell anyone, and we still do.

My current relationship with my little brother is that of a strong bond, but wishing to spend more time with him because life is short, and the next day isn't promised.

Relationship Status: I am currently single

When And How Often: The first dream occurred yesterday morning, and the second one occurred just this morning.
dreamer52818
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion