A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mums house empty.

Mums house empty.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Mums house empty.

Postby dreamer52814 on August 10th, 2017, 7:57 pm

Dream: I am sad he ended the relationship. As I was there from the beginning. On the 28th of this month would of been 2 years we were together. He said he needs to travel this jorney on his own with his son. I dreamnt i walked through mums empty house and when I looked in each room it was fine. But when I got to the lounge room
In a foetal position. Which appeared to look like indigenous young children with blonde bleach hair. I straight away felt fear in my self. But i had this power to pick each one up with one hand and toss them out of the house. And they wear squealing. I woke up at kept getting the word squatter.

Significant Life Events: I recently broke up in a relationship. We personally didn't argue ourselves
He has alot of issues to sort out financially with the Ex wife. And she recently abonden her 11yr old son and took off to Europe. Saying she needed to get well. Also my mother has been in a nursing home for just over a year. Her house is vacant at the moment.

Background: I am 48 . Female .born in australia. Work in aviation as a flight attendant

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I do suffer deppression

Feelings About People: I have no connection to the people in the dream. The only connection is the house which belongs to mum.I am sad that I was not in a position to take care of mum myself. And she had to be put in a nursing home. I am now single. But still have deep feelings for my ex i wish he would re consider his decision.

Relationship Status: No am single

When And How Often: 9th of august 2017. First time.
dreamer52814
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion