A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death

Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death

Postby dreamer52810 on August 10th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Dream: I had a dream where a group of dead people ran after me not knowing what they wanted and secondly when they came on my second dream i didnt run but call the name of jesus upon them and they woke up.third day was walking with someone i couldnt remamber but according to the dream it was someone i know then as we were walking i saw dead person i then said in the name of jesus the dead must rise to life and the person woke up and forth day was like in church worshipping God and i asked everyone to keep quiet then i pointed on the ground and the ground opened as it was openning we saw a dead body and again i stretched my hand calling the name of jesus and the person woke up and lastly we were like brotherlands and we see people dying but tmy brotherlands doesnt want me to be with them as they try to pray for the dead people to wake up untill one person was left from the dead also dying but i then woke up

Significant Life Events: Swimming and the crowd watching me enjoying doing stlyes

Background: 24 years of age male grew up as a Christian working as a cashier

Mental Illness Or Depression: No only heard by my parents that i almost died while was still young

Feelings About People: Dont even know them

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: When i got saved
dreamer52810
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion