A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snake dream

Snake dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snake dream

Postby dreamer52766 on August 8th, 2017, 7:36 pm

Dream: So my dream started out as my boyfriend and I staying over a friends house having a good time. someone brings a snake home, which im very afraid of. My boyfriend and I are laying down than i dont know if he just leaves and I dont know where he went when I find out this snake is free to go where ever it wants. I was scared to move trying to make sure this snake isnt around me. Than I wake up.

Significant Life Events: My boyfriend and my relationship

He says he is completely over his ex that is the mother of his 2 year old son. I told him to still be nice for their son and just because she cheated doesn't mean he needs to be mean. She calls him all the time no matter the time still trying to be with him.

Background: Im a female that is 33

Mental Illness Or Depression: no mental or depression history

Feelings About People: Good, im just not sure about his ex. Im not even sure if he is truly content in our relationship like he says he is.

Relationship Status: in a relationship

When And How Often: last night the only dream I had. I usually dont have dreams unless something is about to happen or has happened.
dreamer52766
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion