A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Failing the examination

Failing the examination

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Failing the examination

Postby dreamer52760 on August 8th, 2017, 11:20 am

Dream: Last week, i dreamed of taking an exam but the professor gave me a grade of 2/5 which meant i failed the test.

The other night, i dreamed of failing the Occupational Therapy Board Exam. My name was not in the list of board passers. In my dream i also saw my boyfriend. He came to my house with his friends who were drug addicts. They are all males but one is female and we talked. In our conversation she asked me how long me and my boyfriend have been in a relationship. I answered 4 years then i woke up.

Significant Life Events: Final decision of The Joint Commission regarding our hospice agency accreditation.

We had the court hearing last July 26 and in 5 weeks they will give us their final decision whether we get accredited or denied of accreditation.

Background: I am 52 years old Asian female and a business owner of a hospice agency. I am also an Occupational Therapist by profession. My agency is accredited by The Joint Commission and we had our recent survey which did not perform very well.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't know my boyfriend's friends in my dream and i have not met them. My bf is in Maryland and i live in Texas but we talk everyday and he visits every quarter.

Relationship Status: Single with boyfriend. My bf is the only one i date when he comes for a visit.

When And How Often: Last week and this week. I dreamed of it 2X already.
dreamer52760
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion