A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crazy dream

Crazy dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crazy dream

Postby dreamer52758 on August 8th, 2017, 8:17 am

Dream: Chris came over to my parents house and was playing with Areyanna and talking to me about little man, and then my dad came out and started calling him worthless and saying to me 'you really going to go back to this worthless piece of shit for what? To get a little and get pregnant again by another guy' and just going at us. So him and I left, I tried to take Areyanna with me and he threatened to call the cops so I left her there for the night and went to his house, where dawnand I had the BEST talk about everything. Apologied for firing me, to if he is the one that makes me happy then go for it. And if I needed I could move in there and figure out things for the babies.' Him and I went to bed has the GREATEST sex. Woke up the next morning went back to get Areyanna and they let me take her after another fit 'where is she going to sleep over there,that house is a dump.' Blah blah blah. Finally got our stuff packed and left the house, unpacked everything at Chris's house and then went to see his grandparents with Areyanna.

Significant Life Events: Talking to a new guy, trying to get ready for the new baby to get here, dealing with my two year old little girl, living with my parents

Background: 23, female, Caucasian, unemployed, have a 2 year old daughter and pregnant with a boy.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from major depression

Feelings About People: Dad, daughter(Areyanna) ex boyfriend(Chris) and ex boyfriends mom(dawn)

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night and only had it once.
dreamer52758
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion