A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Request by a very old man

Request by a very old man

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Request by a very old man

Postby Anonymous on August 8th, 2017, 8:06 am

Dream: I saw a very old black man - possibly the oldest man I've ever seen. the man told me to paint his house and he would bless me, but he then predicted that my mother would forbid me to do it. I then went to ask for permission from my mother and she refused like he had said. I returned to the man and told him that mother had refused and he told me to paint the house nonetheless without her consent; he would still bless me. So I painted the house: after some days (still in the dream) as I was about to go to school, my tuition fees was paid in full and there was even extra money left over.

Significant Life Events: I was worried about how I had forgotten my roots and stopped talking to my relatives. I felt as though my life was not what it should be, I felt limited.

Background: 20 year old african male, college freshman.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't know the man, but he seemed to know me well. He seemed to be very gentle. My mother was her usual self.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last week only.
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion