A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - i think I'm gifted

i think I'm gifted

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

i think I'm gifted

Postby dreamer52756 on August 8th, 2017, 1:17 am

Dream: By the way I don't ever dream and I absolutely can't sleep in the dark I have led lights under my bed just bright enough to say it's not dark allways have been bothered by the dark even tho I no there's nothing there there's just something about the dark that bothers me but the last few weeks I've been having the same dream every night I wake from this dream between 330am and 4am in a cold sweat terrified soaked and it's starting to bother me this is the dream
I'm in a dark place so dark I can't even see my hand infront of my face I can't see anything in the room but I see the glow of a fire orange light flickering coming from under this door like the way a light would shine in under a door and the I can hear voices lots of them whispering but it's loud like it's all around me but I can't make out a word they are saying i can't feel anything but the floor like I'm in a huge pitch black place I get to the door and I can only feel the door no walls nothing like empty space and I get my face down to the floor to look under the door and I snap awake soaked shaking terrified breathing like I've been running last night was night 19 of this exact same dream I'm not certain what this means

Significant Life Events: Nothing really just work very normal life but
My entire life I have been very lucky I can feel positive energy and negative energy off of people I'm very in tune to the world around me I have almost like a sixth sense or an internal compass that guides me I'm very fortunate in life almost so lucky like there is some presents watching over me everyone in my life has said there's no way you should have lived through that how did you no to leave before it collapsed how did you no that person was that evil jordyn your gifted I get this overwhelming feeling like someone is sitting on my chest and my brain says run get out go fast somewhere else until the feeling stops and it has saved my life and more then once so many times that everyone in my life knows if I say I gotta go everyone follows me and some times minutes desaster hits tornado, roofs collapsing, stabbing, robberys ,car accident shootings, fights, fire I can't explain it it's not like I no what's gonna happen or how I just get this overwhelming feeling shortness off breathe almost like anxiety and I leave and go till I don't feel it any more like following a compass

Background: Age 27 male Canadian journeyman heavy duty mechanic bachelor in electronic engineering 3rd year electrician

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have a very different life I've allways been different then the rest in my life opportunities fall from the sky for me everything in my life just works out like it's already planned I'm very successful out going everyone says I don't just have a horse shoe up my ass I have the whole horse and buggy but the rest of my family not lucky at all if it can happen it will happen to them it's very strange they have learned over the years to follow my instinct some times it doesn't make sense but it's never wrong

Relationship Status: I'm single but have very happy I go on dates I have girl friends but I have no one that really can relate to the way my life is lots have said I'm very intense and there's something about my ora that makes them very wary

When And How Often: This has been a recurring dream for 19 nights exactly the same fashion and I wake within roughly minutes of the night before

This might sound really wierd but I think my time is coming to an end
dreamer52756
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion