A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being flown by someone

Being flown by someone

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being flown by someone

Postby dreamer421 on January 30th, 2013, 4:57 am

Dream: I dreamt that I was flying, but not on my own. A handsome man was supporting me & flying me high above the sky at nighttime, then he dropped me & I was scared, he then saved me almost as I reached the dark sea/ocean ( I have a fear of seas & oceans ).
He then took me to a restaurant type place, it was beautiful, but empty, save for a woman who was worried about her boyfriend cheating on her ( presumably him ).
However, I didn't know either of them. could be a couple I have recently met, who invited me to a birthday dinner. I don't have a boyfriend, however, could do with one!
In the same dream, I also dreamt of my nephew, who lives far away, he was younger in my dream, about 5 or so ( he is now 8). He was laughing & playing with me, however, when I had to go flying, he got upset with me. Please help me, as this dream is bothering me a lot, thanks, Sarah

Significant Life Events: Mostly work related worries.
I do yearn for a partner/ boyfriend, but with no stress, cannot seem to attract the right partner.

Have money worries at the moment.

Background: 49 yrs old
Female
British Bangladeshi, have lived in London for 30+ yrs
Highly stressed licensing business ( family business with my son & daughter ).

Mental Illness Or Depression: no mental illness.
suffer from depression sometimes

Feelings About People: I love my nephew.

Couple, I like them both, however, feel he may be flirting with me, I could be mistaken though, not very good with the opposite sex :)

Relationship Status: Single, for a long time, no dates in 8 months or so. I am attaractive, however, have not been trying to even attract anyone, would secretly like to though.

When And How Often: night before last, not recurring, but does not leave my mind
dreamer421
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion