A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Coffee at school

Coffee at school

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Coffee at school

Postby dreamer52740 on August 7th, 2017, 1:48 am

Dream: I was at school, I think at lunch time. My form room was offering free coffee, so I went in to have some. I punctured the bottom of the sugar bag, and it spilled. The water was barely warm, and there was no milk, but somehow I still had some milk.

Then, I travelled back in time, and I looked in the window of my form room. My best friend saw me and came over, I rushed away and into the room. Then I made the perfect coffee and my teacher from 3 years ago came in and she was my form tutor in the dream.

Significant Life Events: quite a few involve school (I'm in the middle of the summer holidays)

Background: I'm 13, male, high-functioning autistic. I live in England, and an white with blond-ish hair and very blue eyes.

Mental Illness Or Depression: other than Autism, no

Feelings About People: some of them bully me a bit, they're just the people in my form/class. I don't really get along with many people. Same is true for my old teacher.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: just now
dreamer52740
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion