A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Duplication12

Duplication12

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Duplication12

Postby dreamer52728 on August 6th, 2017, 2:50 am

Dream: Hello, I have dreamt about my friend who is going through some tough times, His father is heavily involved in prostitution and his mother passed away from stroke last year.
The dream is I was walking on a beach and I saw a women praying for many people, and everytime she prayed with someone, Another copy of the person appears, I was a bit confused as I haven't seen something like that or even read about it in the bible.. Then I asked her to come with me to pray with my friend (Ziyad, Who is going through tough times with the family), We walked to his house, He was frustrated about everything but when she prayed with him, She gave him a big piece and asked him to eat it and she said that this is Joy, Then prayed again and gave him another piece and she said Its peace and continued praying and gave me another piece and she said Its Love.
Then she said that this war might take sometime.
but Ziyad was very happy although he kept sharing about his situation, but he was extremely happy.

Significant Life Events: I want to help my friend Ziyad

Background: 37 of age, Pastor assistant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I wanted to help my friend Ziyad

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2 weeks back and no, Its not a recurring dream
dreamer52728
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion