A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Baby whale and crocodile

Baby whale and crocodile

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Baby whale and crocodile

Postby Angels2014 on January 29th, 2013, 4:26 pm

1. I was driving. I came to an intersection. I couldn’t turn right because of construction. There were several trucks. I decide to drive straight down instead. We arrived to an apartment condo. In the drive way I see a blue convertible car. My brother in law was waiting for us in the drive way. He took us inside of his condo and showed us around. There were 3 bedrooms. I was very impressed. He said the condos sell between $130,000 and $230,000. I looked through a window in the backyard. I see the beautiful water, the see perhaps. He suggested sitting outside. We sit in the backyard. Coming towards us were a baby whale and a crocodile. They came very close to us. Then they disappeared. I walked around to see where they disappeared to. Then I feel someone behind me. It is my brother in law and he puts his hands on my hips.

2. There were lots of people. Each person had a table in front of them. They were playing a game. Then I hear and see a lady screaming of joy. She just won $1,000.000. She was so happy.

Note: I know the second dream has more to it but that's all I can remember, like it is something I need to remember...
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion