A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - God destroys the Earth

God destroys the Earth

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

God destroys the Earth

Postby Cecilia 7979 on July 24th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Dream: Fire on the earth, invisible hands smashing mountains along ocean, looked like Greece. A house was about to float to heaven. The ones accepting those to heaven were women that were dressed like Muslim women or Catholic nuns. Brown garments. I was admitted to this house along with men women and children who survived the war between humanity and God. As destruction was going around the house floated to heaven.

Significant Life Events: The end of the world and God

Yes a little relationship issues.

Background: 38 years old, Female, multi racial American.
Janitor full time.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes. Social Anxiety Disorder and Depression

Feelings About People: I was scared in my dream. The house made me feel safe. The women in brown made me feel safe.

Relationship Status: Dating Long term

When And How Often: 3 years ago.No it is not recurring.
Cecilia 7979
Dream Lover

Re: God destroys the Earth

Postby Deemama on July 31st, 2017, 7:55 pm

First off you are lucky to get a dream like this, as strange as it might sound, its a warning and warnings mean there is time to change some things in your life. There is mention in the Bible the Lord gives people dreams, you might be also.
The brown cloak you wore is a sign that you are a believer in God, however you don't practice your faith or don't have a relationship with God. This you can change should you wish to.
Hope this helps
Deemama
Dream Lover

Postby Cecilia 7979 on August 5th, 2017, 2:54 am

I do love the Creator God. Heavenly Father. I am confused about what some say about a God named Yahawa. Who is a very mean old Testament God. I fear he doesn't love me. I deeply feel there is a God. One that delivers justice. And is loving. I get confused I am not his creation. Because of what is said in some religious circles. That he created Adam (red brown man) I feel like what's my purpose if I will go to hell. Then I hear tons of other religious stuff that scares me. And the shame and hurt being rejected by Christians. I always wanted to be one since I was 9 years old.
Cecilia 7979
Dream Lover

Postby edita on August 10th, 2017, 5:43 pm

it's wired!!
edita
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion