A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unable to save someon

Unable to save someon

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unable to save someon

Postby dreamer414 on January 29th, 2013, 6:09 am

Dream: A person in my life died almost 5 years ago. This isnt the first time i have had a dream of similar content. Always trying to save this person from dying in various situations.

Last night we were in america and there was lots of people around i knew but i stuck with this person who has died in my real life. Bombs and fireworks were being set off to kill people so everyone was trying to escape and i still stuck with this person. We ran in a direction we thought was safe but one of the firework/bombs hit and i knocked the table that we were hid under and all of a sudden all the ruins of the building crept higher as we were less able to breath. This person was very claustrophobic. The petrified look on her face woke me up crying.

Significant Life Events: Nothing in particular was on my mind around the time. Having some relationship issues.

Background: 22 years old, White British, Call centre employment.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I wasnt in the same country around the time the person died and it was an unexpected death that happened abroad and may have been different with better health services in the uk

Relationship Status: DATING

When And How Often: Last night and recurring but with different ways of death each time
dreamer414
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion