A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Everyone in the room is the same person

Everyone in the room is the same person

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Everyone in the room is the same person

Postby Jake on October 11th, 2011, 11:21 am

I dreamed that I was sitting in a chair and looked up at a girl I used to work with. I said her name and she ignored me. She walked over to a table, sat down and started talking to another girl. I began to realize that the girl she was talking to looked like her. Then I looked around the room and realized that every girl in the room looked like her. They were all dressed in black. Some had their hair in a ponytail and others had straight and permed hair. They all seemed to be wearing the same clothes but had little differences like earrings and jewelry on some but not others. This dream was disturbing because I did not know this girl very well. She was a bar maid at a hotel I worked at and I have not seen her in 5+ years.

I have spent hours searching the internet for a dream theme meaning and I have found nothing.....Anyone have any thoughts?
Jake
Dream Lover

Re: Everyone in the room is the same person

Postby admin on October 11th, 2011, 6:55 pm

Can you give us some background information about your life at the current moment? What's on your mind the most?
admin
God

Postby Jake on October 11th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Right now I am Job hunting....what other information would you want to know?
Jake
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 12th, 2011, 5:30 pm

It may help if you can tell us your honest opinion and feelings about this girl. What's the first thing that pops in your head when you think about her?

The dream may be a reflection of your insecurity or disappointment so far with job hunting. Possibly a sign that you need to try harder to be more confident or hopeful for the future.

If she is someone who ignored you or made you feel like they thought you weren't important then she may reflect your feelings about work opportunities being unavailable to you. And then she appears everywhere in the dream to reflect you feeling this way about all the job opportunities that come your way. Like a real loss of hope or fear not having a job may start to cause serious problems.

Her black clothing symbolizes an imbalanced personality trait. Meaning you are either experiencing fear or having negative thoughts that are excessive.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Jake on October 15th, 2011, 1:36 am

That makes sense. I really don't know the girl and i don't have any feelings about her. She must be a symbol for something else. I do not feel that all the job opportunities are the same but I do feel like all the questions that hiring managers are asking are the same. It might be about jobs or people or something else that in which I feel everything is the same. I am not sure yet.
Jake
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 15th, 2011, 10:16 am

If you didn't know this girl she may represent the distance you feel with each job interview. Like the job is always unknowable or something you can't be close to. If these questions you keep getting asked leave you at a disadvantage or make you feel less qualified then this girl could reflect those feelings. Like you just can't get an opportunity that fits for you or that's easy to have.

Either way I think the dream is just a sign that you need to keep your head up.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion